Arsenal Game Room
Sun, April 20, 2014, 13:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Andrew Pathfinder Society: Sun, December 20, 2009
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pathfinder Society on 12/20  (Read 705 times)
Andrew
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: Tue, December 08, 2009, 23:27 PM »

Hey all! I'm starting up a Pathfinder Society game - it's basically a "living" campaign for Pathfinder. What's a "living" campaign? Well, it's basically a shared world campaign; those of you who have played Living Greyhawk, Living Aracanis, Living Kalamar, Living Forgotten Realms knows the idea. For those who haven't, the idea is that you can create a character you can play whereever you go (within that particular campaign). So, a Pathfinder Society (PFS) character can be brought to any other PFS table anywhere in the world. Most of the RPG cons will have a few living campaign tables.

How does one join? Simply, download the free PFS guide from Paizo (http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety) and follow the rules. It's essentially Pathfinder with some standardized rules - such as using 20 point stat buy rather than rolling stats.

We're having our first game scheduled for Sunday after next (Dec. 20) at 4:00 pm at the Arsenal. I'm planning to meet at 3:00 with a few people to go over character creation, so if you are interested, drop me a line (there's a few others intersted already, so I want to make sure we don't overbook).

-Andrew
thrord

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: Tue, December 15, 2009, 13:44 PM »

Dear Andrew,

If there is still room I think I would like to join your Pathfinder campaign. I am available every other Sunday. Do you know the play schedule yet?

Thanks,

Jeff

[EMAIL EDITED OUT -Andrew]
« Last Edit: Tue, December 15, 2009, 14:05 PM by Andrew » Logged
Andrew
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: Tue, December 15, 2009, 14:07 PM »

Hi Jeff, thanks for your post - yup, there's still a seat left for the game this Sunday. Have you played in a Pathfinder Society game before?

As for the schedule, this will be our first meeting, so we'll determine it then. We're meeting at 3:00pm to make characters for those who haven't played before.

-Andrew

-Andrew
Zizazat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thu, December 24, 2009, 10:02 AM »

I have started posting an in-character recap of this adventure! It was a great time and I look forward to playing again!
Andrew
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Sat, December 26, 2009, 02:17 AM »

Hi all, the game went well and a blast was had! Though I came close, I didn't succeed in killing any of the PC's this time around. 8-) I've attached some pictures as well.

-Andrew
TheGameSage

341549533 codemasterii@hotmail.com thegamesage376 thegamesage@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: Tue, March 09, 2010, 07:31 AM »

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun, I am hoping to get chance to either watch or play. ^_^

Andrew
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: Wed, March 10, 2010, 20:05 PM »

Yep yep - having fun with it!

-Andrew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: